I’m an experienced content marketing leader who loves storytelling, design, and data (yes, I’m a creative who loves digging into the numbers!).
My journey in marketing has been quite a ride. After spending 8+ years designing, building websites, and creating digital content for universities, I was inspired by the way social media marketing was changing our industry. So inspired that I took the leap into tech to work alongside some of the greatest creatives, builders, and thought-leaders shaping the way brands and businesses are engaging with and marketing to consumers.
Other loves include coffee, running, writing, fog, LEGO®, sci-fi TV/movies, art, Bay Area sports, and my five nephews.
What I’m Doing
- Kicking my workouts up a few notches with T25
- Seeking out spots I haven’t been to in San Francisco
- Building LEGO® Creator Expert modular buildings
What I’m Reading
- Iron Gold, Pierce Brown
- A Clash of Kings, George R.R. Martin
What I’m Playing
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Super Mario 3D World
- Pikmin 3